Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paradise, or at least one version thereof

Shadowy Prettiness

Fall in Progress

Week of September 4, 2011:

Bike: Saturday

Run: Thursday (15 minutes around the neighborhood)

It’s a beautiful weekend here in Texas, but my goodness, I am wiped out!  Today I managed to get some experimental work done, shop for groceries at two stores, talk to my sister on the phone, and cook a not-very-tasty batch of curried fried rice (bummer).  Miraculously, I even showered and washed my hair, of which I wish I had less right now.  (I really need a haircut!)  But now, I think I’m going to relax with an egg cream and a few episodes of Friday Night Lights, and hopefully I’ll wash a few more dishes before climbing into bed.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment