I’m currently training for the Detroit Marathon, so this archive is not yet complete. But for some reason, I am completely on top of this organizational task, so I’m going to publish it now and update it in the weeks to come.
* Weeks 1 and 2: Weeks 1 and 2 are on the books!
* Week 3: Week Three: (Un?)lucky Duck
* Weeks 4 and 5: Feels Like Flying in New Mexico and Colorado
* Week 6: Week Six = Done.
* Week 7: Week Seven Confusion
* Week 8: Week Eight: Heat and Pain
* Week 9: Week Nine: Workin’ Hard
* Week 10: Week Ten: Passport to Run
* Week 11: Week Eleven: Is It October Yet?
* Week 12: Week Twelve: MIA?
* Week 13: Week Thirteen: The Sweetest Taste
* Week 14: Week Fourteen: The Heat Rolls On
* Week 15: Week Fifteen: Marathon? What Marathon?
* Week 16: Week Sixteen: 3:32!
* Week 17: Week Seventeen: Camping and Cooler Weather
* Week 18: Week Eighteen: Almost There…
* Week 19: Week Nineteen: The Home Stretch
The Big Race and Beyond:
* Coming Soon…What’s Next?