Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where Does the Week Go?

I am always chasing clouds

Week of March 18, 2012:

Thursday: Maybe I ran?  I don’t remember…

Friday: Bike commute + happy hour and dinner with my ladies

Saturday: Grocery shopping via bike + general slothdom

Week of March 25, 2012:

Sunday: Long(er) run: 30 minutes total (20 min. run, 10 min. walk, 10 min. run, cool down)

Monday: Off

Tuesday: Bike commute

Wednesday: Yoga (Gentle Hatha #2, 20-min. session)

Oh my gosh, is it Friday yet?  This week has turned vampiric on me, sucking the life out of me.  The good news is that work is getting done, grant paperwork is being written, and I can almost see the light at the end of the grant submission tunnel.

I’m going to try to muster up the energy to go for a short run tonight.  I think it might clear my head and give me a second wind to get through the end of this very intense week.

Sure Happy It’s Thursday!  I hope you all are well.

2 comments:

  1. I got suffocated this week underneath stacks of grading. I'm trying to dig my way out. I hope you're having a nice weekend and not spending all of it working on the grant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey, friend! We've missed you around the ol' internet, but I figured you were busy doing very important academic things. I am working my grant now, but fear not: there was some laziness and fun-having this weekend. I hope you are also having a nice weekend :-)

    Have a great week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete