Friday, March 4, 2011

Get These Feet on the Road

Bike with Red Stairs

Pasteur

Scarf Jeans Black Flats

Wednesday’s Yoga and Thursday’s Bike Ride Commute + Short Run (3/02-3/03/11)

I’m exhausted today.  This makes me question my tapering efforts this week, but I think my energy is being drained by stress, not exercise.  I’m going to conclude that I’d be even more tired if I hadn’t practiced yoga, ridden my bike, and run for 20 minutes in the last two days.  This week has been really busy, and this weekend will be busy too, so I’ll keep this short.  Tonight and tomorrow, I’m going to fuel up for Sunday’s race by eating lots of delicious food prepared by other people.  I will also be sweet-talking my special gentleman into driving me in his automobile to the race packet pick-up place.  On Sunday, I’ll be getting up at 5:30 AM to eat my oatmeal, drink my coffee, and put on my running gear.  The race starts bright and early at 7 AM, and I’m super excited to be done with it before 9 AM!  It’s been a long training season for me, and I’m ready to get these feet on the road.

Happy weekend, speedy readers!  I’ll see you on the other side of 13.1 miles.

2 comments:

  1. Rose-Anne! GOOD LUCK in the race!!! You are ready and you're going to rock it. Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! You are too sweet. I saw your comment yesterday, and it made me so happy and excited to run today. Thank you, thank you! (And yes, my race report is coming up soon...I'm trying to caffeinate now...)

    ReplyDelete