Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Words to Run By

In between squinting at my data and trying to salvage some hope for a publication, I found these words from our beloved Smitten Kitchen blogger, Deb, about running.

Question: What are you obsessed with now?

Answer from Deb:  I've been on a running kick, although I'm really bad at it. No really: terrible. But strangely, that's my favorite part. Starting my day completely humbled by my inability to run half as long or fast as these people on the other treadmills (who can probably dance, too), well, the day only gets better from there. I'm hooked.

(Bold added by me, as usual.)

What I love about her words is the sense that starting your day on a humble note is the way up.  Maybe it’s a sign that there’s hope for me and my data too!

Keep on keepin’ on, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment