Saturday, June 2, 2012

Regrouping

By day…

In Bright Sunlight

And by dusk.

Every Sunset is a Little Different

Week of May 27, 2012:

Tuesday: Off (drank wine on an unexpected but interesting date with a neighbor)

Wednesday: Morning run (Did you catch that?  I said morning!  Shocking, I know.)

Thursday: Bike ride commute + grocery shopping

Friday: Evening run, in the heat and sunshine

Saturday: Bike ride commute + grocery shopping

What a strange, interesting, wonderful week.  I don’t quite know what to say.  I went out three nights out of four, drank wine with two handsome men, got another bad evaluation at work, was delighted by experimental results, and felt myself tingling with possibility.  I also ran three times and biked three times, and I miss my yoga practice.  I alternate between feeling off-balance and in love with the unknown versus feeling completely focused and in control.  I don’t know what’s going on with me.  Sometimes I’m humming with happiness, and other times I’m crying over broken glass.

One way or another, it’s going to be a summer of change around here.  I think I’d better start doing yoga again so that I can keep my footing even if my world gets turned upside-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment